I am the maintainer of WP Post to PDF Enhanced. I received a report of blank pdfs (0-length files) from a user of my plugin. Further investigation points to NextGen as being incompatible. I'm hoping we can address that, and I am willing to provide whatever resources I can to assist.
I have confirmed my reporter's issue, and have outlined my findings, below:
- WordPress up to date?
- NextGEN up to date?
Yes (18.104.22.168; tried 2.0.57 and 2.0.40, as well)
- From what version of NextGEN Gallery did you upgrade?
None. Clean install on test site.
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
- MySQL up to date (at least 5.2.4)?
- PHP up to date (at least 5.0)?
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
- PHP Safe Mode OFF?
Additional information that will help us find a solution:
- Who are you hosted with?
- What theme are you running?
- Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
Tested with only WP Post to PDF Enhanced and NextGen.
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery?
See above. NextGen appears to work properly. Generating the pdf yields a 0-length file.
Note that we are not getting a file with header and footer information and blank content, but rather, nothing is even getting handed off to TCPDF for rendering, thus leaving us with a blank file.
Thanks in advance for any help you be able to provide, and pleas elet me know if you need any code from me (though you can probably pull whatever you might want to review from svn).