Accessible version of running site
Hi, I’d like to ask you about the best practices of creating an accessible version of a given WordPress site.
I tried some methods, but heaven’t find a good solution.
1. Themeswitcher plugins can cause serious problems in my experience, if your switched theme does not share the same structure as the original
2. Aggregating through rss? Missing posts, I need to manually duplicate some posts.
3. Multisite duplicating with plugins?
4. Multisite or multiple site with the same database and the same database tables? I think this method needs hacking in WordPress core.
5. Duplcating manually? It works, but is not proficient.
What do you suggest?
- The topic ‘Accessible version of running site’ is closed to new replies.