Hi, I have four questions:
- I am looking at both NetBlog and AcademicPress. I am wondering if everything which is in AP is also in NB. I see that AP is a branch of a portion of NB but is what has been developed in AP merged back into NB?
- I have several custom fields in my endnote database where I keep my citations. I would like to bring this data (citations with their custom values [which are text values]) over to my WordPress site. Is it possible to import these custom values when I import my citations? if so how?
- When you are allowing for the citation inline (in the text) I looks like you are using a short code, but do you also allow for or provide a mechanism to use CiTO? Citation Typing Ontology. http://blogs.plos.org/mfenner/2011/02/14/how-to-use-citation-typing-ontology-cito-in-your-blog-posts/
- My last question is: Is the citation actually imported to the WP post? or is it only the shortcode. (I am thinking about when the data someday might move off of a WP instance), would the citations actually be in the text area or will this have to be cleaned up per post?
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘AcademicPress or NetBlog’ is closed to new replies.