I am about to launch my first blog and am really excited! I want to make sure my vision is clear and I have everything in place though so I can attract more readers! So, here it is!
I know I have a few things to fix…
1) when I press on a category, only the summary shows up, and I want the whole post to be present. I’m not really sure how to do this. Anyone know?
2) When you go to the category, it says “Category archives” on the top. I want to get rid of that.
3) I also want to show part of the actual comment under ‘recent comments’.
4) I plan to post about 5 more entries this week before I promote it on blogs and facebook!
Thanks for listening, girlfriends 😉
- The topic ‘About to launch blog-feedback would be great! :)’ is closed to new replies.