Support » Plugins and Hacks » [Resolved] About language file issues.

[Resolved] About language file issues.

  • First, I thank the author for your hard work and updating to

    I have two problems.

    1. Why do you use a new domain ‘wpAjax’ for new words in your gettext function? If it cannot back to ‘ajaxEdit’, does a new languages file need for these new words?
      Though I found a ‘wpAjax’ in the file wp-includes\script-loader.php other than you use, I guess these have no relationship. I made the new language file for, but the indexes of the new sub-pages still appear in English because of the ‘wpAjax’.
    2. When a new visitor uses the expand window, the messages still remain in English. After he logs in the WordPress, send a comment, or do something, the messages are localized. This issue has existed the older versions and sill has it. I think this depends on mo file loading timing.


Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] About language file issues.’ is closed to new replies.