WordPress.org

Support

Support » How-To and Troubleshooting » Aarrgh! RSS Feed broken…

Aarrgh! RSS Feed broken…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I just went through something similar of this yesterday:
    http://wordpress.org/support/3/13686
    That’ll fix WordPress so the RSS feed is valid.
    As for Sharpreader, I get the same error you do on one machine, but a Sharpreader on an identical machine reads it fine. I’m convinced it’s a Sharpreader problem, not WordPress.

    BenSaunders

    @bensaunders

    Weird. I’m using Feedreader now (works beautifully) – http://www.feedreader.com/ – but I still wonder why Sharpreader ‘broke’.
    I believe Sharpreader uses Microsoft .NET, and I installed XP SP2 just before it all went wrong – I suspect the two are connected.
    Odd that my feed was the only one that stopped working, though…

    Using Sharpreader here and your feed works fine. Machine is XP SP1. Sharpreader version 0.9.5.1
    Regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aarrgh! RSS Feed broken…’ is closed to new replies.