I was one of the guys that groaned when v.3 added caching to the plugin.
I tried to use it, but I had some problems with the first 3.X versions- apparently some bugs had to be ironed out.
I turned it back on recently, and it’s just working great! I see no difference in speed compared to LiteSpeed cache (my server runs Litespeed) worth talking about, despite the lack of Cloudflare integration they live very happily together, and the settings are scarily simple, yet the damn thing just works!
Qudos to the dev team for this little monster.
- The topic ‘A very pleasant surprise!’ is closed to new replies.