I’ve never in my life worked with a wysiwyg editor so horrible to use. Here are just a few of the “highlights”
• I have a dark site with white text – and text is also white in Gutenberg, but so is the background so there is no way to see what you are editing.
• The image gallery function looks great when you first use it, but any time you go back into the editor screen it has an error saying This block contains unexpected or invalid content – and then I lose all my settings, images, URLS etc. Every Single Time.
• It used to be a couple of clicks to put an image into the body of the text and align it left or right – now it took a YouTube tutorial to work out how to do it.
• In fact, everything takes three times as long.
I reverted back to Classic Editor within a few hours and every time I decided to give it another try I am reminded why Classic is so much better.
Get rid of this outrageously bad crap.
- The topic ‘A soul destroying experience’ is closed to new replies.