I have been testing the plugin last night and just want to make some quick suggestions which I hope will improve the productivity.
1. First I tried on local server (xampp) and it did not work (error “send some xxxx bytes, header already sent) while online it does work
2. if I turn on the wp debug mode, i see the following errors
Undefined index: title in /home3/xxxxx/public_html/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/recipress/php/functions.php on line 94
Notice: Undefined index: summary in /home3/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/recipress/php/functions.php on line 111
Notice: Undefined variable: new_excerpt in /home3/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/recipress/php/functions.php on line 53
this is may be i am not filling up the title and recipe description fields
3. add an option to display or not the recipe title (if someone prefers to use only post title)
4. add an option to show expert or not (if someone wants to use default excerpt)
5. cuisine /course does not have an option to select multiple items
6. serving -> some options like serves/numbers/persons
7. move the add sign (+) to the bottom, if i have a long list of ingredient or steps, i have to scroll up every time
8. do you have any plan for auto adding the nutrition values?
hope this will help you to improve
- The topic ‘A quick view of recipress’ is closed to new replies.