A Question On Best Practices
I have a general use question about how to best set up my shop.
I have a number of products (books and music, mostly) that have tangible, downloadable, and external versions. For example, a book product will have…
- …an autographed paperback edition sold through the shop
- …an ebook bundle (downloadable) sold through the shop
- …an autographed ebook bundle (downloadable) sold through the shop
- …a paperback edition sold through Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com (affiliate external links)
- …a Kindle edition sold through Amazon.com (affiliate external link)
- …ebook editions sold through a variety of affiliate external links (Kobo, B&N, etc.)
What’s the best way to set up the shop organization / hierarchy so that each product (a particular book, for example) is presented with all of it’s various editions / paths-to-sale?
I appreciate any guidance on this, or reference to links / walk throughs / example tutorials that address this specific issue.
- The topic ‘A Question On Best Practices’ is closed to new replies.