Support » Plugin: Translate Multilingual sites - TranslatePress » a problem in customizing new language

  • Resolved khan91

    (@khan91)


    Hello Manager,
    It has a problem after i added my customized language.
    Last week, I added Singapore English as my new language in customizing language page.
    After that, I tested it and swithched my default languge to Singapore English.
    However when I switched it to other languages, I found it was failed and the url didn’t change back with different languages.

    Cound you please help me with that?

    Best Regards,
    George

    • This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by khan91.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Support Alex

    (@alexcozmoslabs)

    Hi,

    Thank you for reporting this.

    We just have tested on our local instance but the issue was not encountered. However, I noticed your behavior from the site.
    Be sure that your TranslatePress plugin is updated to the latest version. Also, do you use another translation plugin?
    I see that when I switch to other language the url keeps the Singapore slug, sg, even I switch on Japanese, for example (ja/sg). This should not be the behavior of the plugin.

    If you use the latest version of TranslatePress and no other translation plugin beside, I recommned you a compatibility test also. Disable all other plugins and enable the default Twenty Twenty theme. If this fixes the problem, enable everything one by one, checking each time to see when the problem returns.

    If the previous suggestions don’t bring any positive results, this issue will require detailed investigation, therefore we recommend to open a ticket on our private support channel.

    Best Regards,

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘a problem in customizing new language’ is closed to new replies.