[Resolved] A price bug and another request.
Thanks again for all your efforts. This plugin is awesome. I noticed a couple of bugs in the 6.0.2 release and thought I’d keep adding to the wishlist.
1. When using the ios_app_elements for appPrice, the price for an iTunes song is always showing as free. As cool as this would be… 🙂
2. There’s a typo on the buy button; it has an extra ‘z’ at the end.
1. Is it possible to add an iTunes badge to the elements? Instead of appBadge, perhaps an itunesBadge?
2. Is it possible add both the smaller images, too?
You could make these with a -sm suffix and not have to state the large size is large, ensuring backwards compatibility, eg. appBadge-sm & itunesBadge-sm.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] A price bug and another request.’ is closed to new replies.