Here is my new plugin: ptAlbum.
The concept: I wanted to have a simple and unique way to manage and insert albums of all kind of media in a blog.
- manage pictures (local or remote), mp3, flv and youtube videos as single media.
- manage album. Albums can be a mix of all single media and can include a FlickR set in addition.
- single media can be uploaded to the server (multiple upload is available) or created from a server path.
- thumbnails are dynamically generated.
- a FlickR set can be created to FlickR.com from an album.
- multi-user: each user has his own upload space and FlickR keys.
- Post inserts are done with tags.
- FlickR sets can be inserted directly with a tag, or by adding a specific class to the html link.
- Album can be inserted inside text. It can be just an expanded frame firing from a text, or a presentation with multiple options available.
- Display options includes simpleviewer, simple horizontal list of media, links to mp3 or video attached to the album and FlickR options.
- Thumbnail and picture sizes are compliant with FlickR’s standard.
- Multiple options are available with tags to control display: size of thumbnails, size of pictures, primary pictures,…
Living example from Rod’s site who is helping on the development
- The topic ‘A media album management: ptAlbum’ is closed to new replies.