I got my blog up a few days, and I spent the last few days working on the CSS, and it’s looking very good considering this is my first time messing with a stylesheet. Before I read the quick guide, I was totally clueless. You can see my site at http://www.adampoulemanos.com .
Anyway, I still have a lot of things I’d like to figure out how to do, but cannot figure out how (if it’s easier to email me, do so — firstname.lastname@example.org) (in giving me answers, tell me what part to put it in by giving me the first line of that section):
1) How do I dot underline hyperlinks (not menu, but main), and have them dotted by default and undot when active?
2) How do I add a border line to the left side of a post-entry?
3) Align the word “Comments” to the left side?
4) Combine h3 with the comments at the bottom of each post-entry (I’ve seen this done…)?
5) Create a shadow effect on the background border?
Also, I have a couple of basic technical questions unrelated to the style sheet:
6) How do I control the order that link categories appear in?
7) Someone told me that hitting ‘comments’ expands the page to the right, how do I fix this?
8) Can I remove the directions that appear when you hit “comments”?
Any answers will be greatly appreciated,
- The topic ‘A Laundry List of Questions….’ is closed to new replies.