A good customer review plugin that can be great
Using WP Customer Reviews version 2.4.8 as of this writing. The plugin has been installed for a year + and has collected a couple of hundred reviews. It works well and it has good marks in terms of downloads, ratings, update frequency.
As a front end web developer, this is my wish list for some very basic improvements to version 3.0 and the Pro version.:
– separate submit reveiw form from reveiw listings function. That will make styling and placement of the review submit form easier and more flexible.
– upgrade design elements of stars. They’re too small and kind of cartoonish. (font awesome star to enable color and size control?)
– make it easier to use child theme stylesheets to override default styling. For example, remove !important from wp-customer-reviews.css
– clean up the code organization, especially in wp-customer-reviews.php
- The topic ‘A good customer review plugin that can be great’ is closed to new replies.