I’ve got my own personal blog up and running, but need some help with a few things. I’m not trying to get out of doing the nitty-gritty, but I just don’t know where to look, and would appreciate the expertise of others:
1. The dark grey bit at the top, I’d like to make it smaller (less high). When I look for info on changing header size it always gives me stuff about header image, which I’ve tackled. What’s that part of the template called?
2. The scene and blurb right below the header are in my intro.php but I actually put text and an image there just because I can’t get rid of it. How do I remove the intro.php all together? I messed up stuff when I tried.
3. The ‘About’ section in the right sidebar – it doesn’t show up in my widgets list, like the rest of the stuff in the sidebar, so I don’t know how to remove it.
4. How do I add a navigational bar along the top with pages like “Photos”, “Blog”, “About us”, etc? Are those not just ‘adding pages’?
Anyway, those are the things I’m just stuck on, and would love some advice from any of you. Thank you so much!
- The topic ‘A few things I can’t figure out’ is closed to new replies.