First of all just want to say thank to the author for this plugin — I’m building a community blog that allows users to upload photos within a post so uploaded images will be listed with a gallery shortcode, and that since it utilizes the library core function I can process uploaded files further with ease. There are tons of unloaders but it was hard to find one that does just what I want.
There are a few suggestions.
- is it possible to auto-approve files uploaded by registered users? I’ve surrounded the upload form by a member only shortcode using another plugin, but I still have to approve each single images. I think would be logical to approve files uploaded by trusted users, but now even a file uploaded by admin needs approval. The idea of the plugin is great, but I was also seeking options to extend it.
- Unable to customize mark up. I appreciate that the title and other values and other static string can be entered through the shortcode, but I can’t customize the markup. For example it currently uses the h2 tag for title, it would be great if I can just use my own tag.
- Pre-populate captions in shortcode. I’d like to pre-populate the captions so uploaded files can be searched and reused later, but I couldn’t find a way to hide the input tag. The temporary fix is to use a static input HTML code but it would be nice if there’s a option to hide input.
- Need more fields! (-; Can we also have other fields such as description, basically all changeable fields in a standard file? Again this is for information purpose so files can be easily reused later.
Well… I think I’m asking a lot! (-; But it would be great if they can be looked into to make this even greater plugin!
- The topic ‘A few things’ is closed to new replies.