Firstly, just to say a big "Thank you" for this plugin. I've tried nearly all of them, but this is the most elegantly coded and best presented of them all!
There are (inevitably) a few bugs, though I can only remember one at present:
- When you click "Preview a location on a map", Google updates the Zip Code - and, in the UK at least, usually gets it wrong. It would be great if this didn't happen, or at least it could be turned off.
Also, some suggestions:
- The only feature I really miss is being able to assign categories to a store. Looking at other posts, it looks as though this might be coming soon? Is this correct?
- I would imagine most of us have stores in only one country. It would be great if we could set an option for a default country that would then stop asking us for the country when adding, and not display a country in the frontend.
- I need to style the frontend to fit with my theme, but the lack of semantic classes, particularly on paragraph tags, prevents this.
- Even better, is it possible to override the templates somehow? How about adding a filter to the template list, so coders can add their own templates? We might even submit templates for future inclusion.
- I'd like to be able to add the map/satellite/terrain buttons to the map.
- When adding/editing, I love being able to drag the marker to exactly the right spot. I do find the map quite small though. It is possible for it to be enlargeable?
If you don't have the time, but would like these features, I could perhaps code them for you. Let me know if that would be helpful.