I’m playing around with the Museum Core theme on a test site. I have a few questions:
1. I want the main content, header and sidebar background to be another color (all the same, but other than white I mean). Of course I can edit the stylesheet, but I would rather use the ‘custom CSS’ option. My CSS is not that good though…;
2. Same for removing all shadow effects on texts and text colors;
3. I noticed that on a wide screen, the custom background shows, but on a ‘normal’ monitor, the content stretches to both ends of the screen. Can I edit things so that the background is always present?;
4. The add favicon option does not work (the way I expect). I can add as many images as I want, but the screen looks adding an image to a post (including the ‘add to post’ option), but nothing happens and I have no idea how to make a favicon of it. Of course I can also do that manually, but since the option is there, some more info might be helpfull.
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘A few questions’ is closed to new replies.