A few questions!
Ok, so I’ve been lurking for months and I’ve always found my answer on here so I know you guys can help me.
I have been working on my site for a class assignment. My teacher expects us to learn WordPress on our own and I haven’t been trained properly.
What I really need to figure out is
1. I want to remove the page title on the Resume page.
2. I want to remove that excess white space on the Resume page above my resume.
3. I want to hide the “Previous Page, Next Page” links on the bottom of the page.
4. I am thinking about adding multiple content frames like comic book style on my home page. (Think like Pinterest) where the panels all are different widths and make up the bigger width of the page.
I don’t know if the last one is possible so it might be a stretch.
Any info would be helpful! It’s still a work in progress so don’t be too critical!
- The topic ‘A few questions!’ is closed to new replies.