[Resolved] A few needs (update/deleting events)
I will bein with an apologize for my english 😛
I use Events Manager (the Free version, i will buy the pro version if is required for my needs).
I have 4 needs :
– How can i send a mail to all the subscriber of an event, if this event is delete ? Is there a hook/filter which i can use ?
– Same question if i update the date of an event. Actually, nothing tells the subsribers “Be careful ! The date of the event has changed !”.
– I need a email reminder before the start of the event. I saw that the Pro version did that. Is there an option to tell how many days before the send ?
– Last need : i have to cross Event Manager with User Acces Manager. UAM let me tro create “group” of users. And i can tell for each event, which group could access to it. Actually, on the events listing, i saw all the events, and if i try to access to an event which i do not have the permission, i got a 404. I have to filter the list of event, for seeing only the events i can join.
Thanks for your help !
- The topic ‘[Resolved] A few needs (update/deleting events)’ is closed to new replies.