Just moved the plugin from staging to live and noticed a few more minor things:
1) Some texts (at least Mail subject, perhaps others) get a dash between words (so “My email subject” becomes “My-email-subject”.
2) The Twitter tweet contact used to have the option to add a default tweet text, this seems to be gone now in the new version.
3) When updating (installing?), some defaults are a bit counter-intuitive, eg Width is set by default to 0%, took me a while to “find” the contact bar after update as I assumed that setting would be preserved).
4) The “Update” function does over-write all communication settings so you have to manually recreate the settings from 1.4.1 after installation/upgrade.
5) I kind of liked the fact that I could make the bar background (and tab?) a bit transparent in 1.4.1, now the alpha channel seems gone?
- The topic ‘A few more minor things in 2.0’ is closed to new replies.