A few issues
First of all thank you for the plugin. I love it! I am having a few issues though I was hoping you would be able to help me with.
1) Whenever I try to post a comment it doesn’t post it and says that it is too short, regardless of the length. How can I turn this off or fix it?
2) I use a plugin called EasyRecipe that displays recipes. My (and other people who use both plugins) recipes are being cut off. Is there anyway you could point me in the right direction with this issue?
3) My recipe page at http://www.ironwhisk.com/recipe-index/ has a really strange formatting. The title has a border, the mobile theme on/off bar is covering part of it, and the footer is inside the content. This probably has something to do with the WP Post Columns plugin I am using on the page. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
4) Finally, is there any option to order the pages in the menu based on page order in the wordpress settings? This order is different from my ID order.
Thanks so much for your help! Your plugin is great 🙂
- The topic ‘A few issues’ is closed to new replies.