A couple of issues
Version 3 looks very nice! Good job!
I wish you didn’t release it just yet, though. It’s almost too buggy to bear with.
Here’s a couple of bugs I’ve noticed right off the bat:
- I’m sure I’ve chosen a correct folder in my S3 bucket. Instead, it created one called “ogY+Q0Aud7CN8GXDX5Ih285jr4q88rlt+2j6elMB” and backed up there instead.
- It creates long, gobbledygook-y names for the XML export files. (an example is in the logs).
I’ll update the list if I find more bugs.
My logs are here.
I’d be glad to help you with debugging if you need.
- The topic ‘A couple of issues’ is closed to new replies.