Yesterday morning I thought I had only created a new logo for the Wump Blog. In the course of the day, as Beel helped me figure out how to get the logo image coded best into my index.php and wp-layout.css files, I felt inspired to change a lot of elements in the blog. Basically the site has gotten a complete facelift. Here’s the link:
I’d be interested in hearing responses to the new look: positive, negative, whatever they might be. If you have suggestions, I’m always open to those as well.
Also, one of the major feedbacks I got yesterday was that some folks couldn’t see the logo properly in their browser. For some, the letter “g” was getting cut out completely or was being cut in half. So if it shows up fine, that’s great. If there’s still a problem for anyone, I’m interested to know. I’m crossing my fingers on this one.
I was amazed by the feedback I got yesterday and the amount of help I got. Thanks everyone.
- The forum ‘Your WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.