I have been through so many cart plugins, trying to find one that will work with all that I need, and I am out of ideas.
I need a shopping cart that can do ALL of the following (not one or two, but all of them):
– discount codes for total amount spent (e.g. spend $25, get $5 off)
– discount codes for percentages and numeric value (e.g. Here is a code for 5% off; also, here is another code for $20 off)
– discount codes for categories (e.g. if you spend $50 in Cat A, you get $10 off; but if you spend $50 in Cat B, you get $20 off).
– custom checkout fields
– the ability to use PayPal as a payment gateway
– can generate reports (custom or not; just show me who bought what and all the custom fields mentioned above should naturally be included in the report)
– in stock/out of stock control
Before someone responds with “then why not build you own!”, I’m aware that I should not be complaining for things that are open-source and free. I’m simply looking for a plugin that fits all of the above, if it exists. If it does exist, please, someone point me to it. I beg you.
- The topic ‘A Cart Plugin, please, I beg you…’ is closed to new replies.