At first glance, this is a pretty cool audio player. One of the ultimate selling points for the pro version is the widget option, but as of writing, this author has spent 5+ hours getting the player to work (this includes upload time, reading support forums and the like).
I suppose the expectation that this was a "Plug and play" application has had a profound effect upon this review. In order to get this to work, you will probably have to:
- manipulate your .htaccess file
- remove unaccepted characters from your titles, playlist and description
- possibly make sure that only one playlist resides on a single page
- check to make sure that any and all jQuery plugins you are using are compatible together
Here are some things to remember:
- set up a playlist first
- open up two tabs, one with the media library open and the other with HTML5 player "Add Song" because you are going to have to go back and forth since the media library is not integrated in the plugin interface.
Part of my gripe here is not due to HTML5 Player, but the codec converter that I used sending out corrupted ogg files, so I've raised my rating from 2 to 3 stars.
All in all, this is probably the best Audio Player plugin for creating (a) playlist/s for multiple files, but it has room for further development.