Support » Plugin: WooCommerce Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing » 93% of your Google Ads tag activity is missing “product ID”

• Resolved Chris Lemmer

(@jchrislemmer)

Hey there,

I keep getting this message: 93% of your Google Ads tag activity is missing “product ID”

The plugin is set up with the correct Google Merchant Center Prefix and it also has product_id as identifier in the back-end.

I see someone else had the same issue, however, the feedback wasn’t public. What was the issue with their site as I seem to be facing a similar issue.

Thanks
    Chris

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author alekv

(@alekv)

Hi Chris

It is difficult to locate the exact issue because the possible causes have not been consistent on the installations where this happened.

The only thing that I have seen on accounts that we oversee so far is that this warning intermittently shows up and goes away after days, sometimes weeks.

The problem is that Google Ads doesn’t report on which pages exactly the problem appears. Also, on an e-commerce shop not every page is a product page. So it is normal that the product ID is not visible everywhere.

If you want me to dig deeper into it, which I can, send me a request to support@wolfundbaer.ch. I would have to get access to the account though.

Regards
    Aleks

Hey Aleks,

Thanks for the reply.

The weird thing is, if I look at the code that your plugin adds in the front-end, there is no product ID event when viewing a product.

So the plugin isn’t adding the snippet.

You can view the source of my site to confirm this?

Kind regards
    Chris

Plugin Author alekv

(@alekv)

Hi Chris

The snippet is there: https://take.ms/VkdOs

You might no see it, as it is no added as long you are logged in as admin (like described in the instructions).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘93% of your Google Ads tag activity is missing “product ID”’ is closed to new replies.