WordPress.org

Forums

8/30 build issues (10 posts)

1. shelleyp
    Posted 10 years ago #

I can't find the link to the bug database (can't remember the URL and can't remember which page shows this); until I do find it and can put in bug reports:
    8/30 build
    Import of MT entries had a failure at the end looking for an upgrad_all function. Entries still imported.
    The Manage page shows all entries, not just the recent 20 or so. For a larger weblog, this is a real problem. Can't find in code where the SELECT is occurring to put a limit, but will keep looking.

2. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 10 years ago #

I'm working on fixes for the two problems mentioned by shelleyp. Thanks for the report. Mosquito is the bug reporting page, BTW.

3. shelleyp
    Posted 10 years ago #

Thanks for the link Ryan. I couldn't remember where it was located and didn't have it bookmarked.
    Thanks for taking these on. Do you need me to submit these as bugs?

4. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 10 years ago #

For problems in 1.2 I like to have a bug report to commit against so that we know what was fixed. For these transient 1.3 breakages, it doesn't matter so much. It's up to you.

5. carthik
    Posted 10 years ago #

rboren, shelleyp,
    http://2fargon.com/import-mt-upgrade-diff
    Thank you.

6. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 10 years ago #

2fargon, patch applied. Thanks.

7. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 10 years ago #

Post edit page fixed.

8. shelleyp
    Posted 10 years ago #

Great, thanks. I'll grab it and the patched upgrade for the next one I'm converting.

9. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 10 years ago #

Things are slowly degrading - I'll have to figure it out tomorrow but my WP site is now down and returns numerous errors. Re-running upgrade.php now returns numerous "Database error: [Can't open file: 'wp_options.MYI'. (errno: 144)]" errors so I suspect I have a lot of work ahead of me!

10. Beel
    Posted 10 years ago #

That was me. Any suggestions to get me started when I get up tomorrow would be greatly appreciated : )

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.