Support » Plugin: Nelio AB Testing » 8 days into Experiment, 0 page views, but the pages have been visited.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author David Aguilera

(@davilera)

Hi!

Can you please tell me the URL of your website? I’d like to take a look at it and see if there’s anything missing.

Thanks,
    David

http://kevinbarryfineart.com/1 is one of the A/B Pages.

Plugin Author Antonio Villegas

(@avillegasn)

Hi!

Apparently your page throws a JavaScript error that prevents the rest of the code (and consequently, the Nelio A/B Testing scripts) from executing and sending the proper tracking info. Please take a look at it and try to fix it.

Once solved, everything should work as expected.

Thanks,
    Antonio

Thanks for getting back. I don’t see any “errors”, nothing broken, but I get this message:
    jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js?ver=5.2.5:7
    [Violation] ‘setTimeout’ handler took 194ms
    [Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 45ms

Is this what you’re referring to? Or are you seeing something else? I ran Firebug in Firefox and Chrome’s error console. No “errors”.

Thanks!
    Jason

Plugin Author Antonio Villegas

(@avillegasn)

After further investigating the issue, I think I’ve found what is causing the missing tracking. It seemed a JavaScript error, but it’s not.

When I visit kevinbarryfineart.com/1 (ID 1740) or kevinbarryfineart.com (ID 1618), these two pages are not the page under test as specified in your experiment.

The original page under test is http://kevinbarryfineart.com/beta/?p=1958, but when visiting that page the browser 301 redirects to kevinbarryfineart.com.

So it seems that the experiment is not properly defined. You selected an original page (ID 1958) which is not the page you want to test (I assume that’s your landing page, whose ID is 1618).

Hope this helps!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘8 days into Experiment, 0 page views, but the pages have been visited.’ is closed to new replies.