Support » Themes and Templates » .72 Calendar in v1.0

• Upon looking at some of the “1.0” templates posted in previous threads I’m seeing that the calendar hasn’t changed so I guess it is possible to keep the .72 format for the calendar in 1.0. After upgrading to 1.0 I’m getting the standard format with the previous and next months displaying below the calendar and the month title is in all lower case. I would like to revert to how I had it in v.72 with standard capitalization of the first letter and just the arrows on either side of the current month.
    I tried taking my entries from .72 and renaming them to .wp-xxxxx but it didn’t help at all. I’ve also tried commenting out some of the lines in template-functions.php but that basically just leaves me the option to disable the previous/next hyperlinks altogether. The caption doesn’t seem to center correctly either.
    How can I use the .72 format with 1.0?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thread Starter hatespitlove

(@hatespitlove)

“I’m seeing that the calendar hasn’t changed”
    What I mean by this is that it seems that some of the 1.0 templates I have seen appear to have been customized to appear like the .72 version.

In the wp-layout.css file, remember that the calendar selectors are now wp-calendar* in 1.0 and not b2-calendar* like 0.72. 🙂
    Craig.

Thread Starter hatespitlove

(@hatespitlove)

Right, that is why I tried renaming the b2-calendar’s from .72 to wp-calendar’s in 1.0 when I copied them to the 1.0 .css.

HSL,
    My apologies for the brain fart…I read your post but some of it obviously didn’t register. <slaps forehead>
    Craig.

Thread Starter hatespitlove

(@hatespitlove)

No problem..=)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘.72 Calendar in v1.0’ is closed to new replies.