Support » Plugin: Yoast SEO » 7.6 broken WPBakery Page Builder backend

• Resolved lickthetoad

(@lickthetoad)

Version 7.6 broken WPBakery Page Builder backend, on same site V7.5.3 work perfect but as i upgrade to 7.6 WPBakery Page Builder backend disappear as soon i revert to v7.5.3 is working again.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Same here. It’s also causing Yoast to have limited options with the Edit Page. (i.e, I can’t edit any META titles or descriptions).

Also opened a ticked with my theme’s developers.

Plugin Support benvaassen

(@benvaassen)

Can you also check for JavaScript errors? You can do so by performing the following steps:
    * Open the configuration wizard again.
    * Press control+shift+j (on windows) or command+option+j (on mac). This should open your browser’s inspector console.
    * Reload the page (press F5 on Windows or Cmd + R on Mac).
    * Take note of the errors (in red) that appear in the console, and either copy that text or take a screenshot, and share it here.

This will give us more information about what is going wrong. You can also use our extensive guide how to check for JavaScript errors.

Thanks!

Same issue – see the following for update on problem and forthcoming resolve
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ver-7-6-conflict-with-wpbakery-page-builder-version-5-4-7/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by NightL.
    Plugin Support Md Mazedul Islam Khan

(@mazedulislamkhan)

Can anyone of you please confirm whether you are seeing any javascript errors on your browser console?

In addition, please make sure that you are not using the 3rd party Custom Permalinks plugin. If you do, can you please disable the plugin to check whether this resolves the issue?

Plugin Support Jerlyn

(@jerparx)

Closed due to lack of activity.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘7.6 broken WPBakery Page Builder backend’ is closed to new replies.