• Resolved pumpkinn

(@pumpkinn)

After downloading to the newest version (7.0) my comments and reader comments do not show on my site, only the author name does. Please fix!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Author Meal Planner Pro

(@mealplannerpro)

Hi,

Please deactivate and uninstall the newest plugin version. Then download and install the previous version of the plugin which should correct the issue. https://wordpress.org/plugins/meal-planner-pro/advanced/

We’ll have this corrected ASAP so please don’t worry. The comments are not erased just not visible.

Thanks,
    Commodore

Plugin Author Meal Planner Pro

(@mealplannerpro)

FYI – We’ve corrected the comment issue. Please update the plugin to version 7.2. This will fix things automatically.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Commodore

jackalcity

(@jackalcity)

It’s not resolved on our site and I updated it.
    http://www.perfectionpending.net/2017/04/10/why-parenting-today-is-harder-than-ever/

please give it a test and let us know your thoughts

(@mealplannerpro)

Did you update the plugin to version 7.2?

(@mealplannerpro)

Hi Meredith. It looks like the fix worked and your comments are restored. Your recipes and site look awesome by the way. Thanks for your support and please let us know if you need anything.

Cheers!
    Commodore

jackalcity

(@jackalcity)

Hello Commodore,

Her website does look great. She is always working on it. I’m actually her web guy. Front end and general maintenance, and solution finder. I’m not as php oriented as I’d like, but I can if I spend the extra time.

Unfortunately the issue is when submitting a comment you are given this error. I’m wanting to see if you are familiar before I dove into it.
    I have modified the beginning of the path here to just show the relevant path.

I have installed the latest version. I even deleted all old file and uploaded clean ones after initially reading this post.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for mpprecipe_ratings_comment_save() in /wp-content/plugins/meal-planner-pro/mpprecipe.php on line 4028

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/meal-planner-pro/mpprecipe.php:4028) in /wp-includes/comment.php on line 531

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/meal-planner-pro/mpprecipe.php:4028) in /wp-includes/comment.php on line 532

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/meal-planner-pro/mpprecipe.php:4028) in /wp-includes/comment.php on line 533

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/meal-planner-pro/mpprecipe.php:4028) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

(@mealplannerpro)

Hey Jack. We can’t replicate the issue you’re having with submitting a comment.Also haven’t had any other reports of same issue.

Can you disable the “Ratings” from the plugin settings page (then save change) to see if this allows you to comment without issue.

I’ll forward this to the dev team to look into. It would be helpful to have temporary admin privileges to the site to better see what may be causing it. This is difficult to do when we can’t replicate the issue from our end.

Thanks,
    Commodore

(@mealplannerpro)

Hello,

Please update to plugin version 7.3. This should correct the comment error message issue.

Not to get too technical but the issue was caused by a WordPress API design flaw that affected the comments. We’ll be submitting a bug report and document the issue with WordPress so that they can correct this from their end as well.

Please let me know as soon as you update the plugin so that we can confirm that all is good.

Thanks,
    Commodore
    Meal Planner Pro

(@mealplannerpro)

Issue resolved with version 7.3.

jackalcity

(@jackalcity)

Thank you so much for your hard work, if fixing this issue for everyone. You guys are wonderful.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘7.0 Meal Planner Pro Version’ is closed to new replies.