• Resolved elCapitan28

(@wsnider28)

Updated the plugin to version 6.4.4.2 today, and since then I cannot drag and drop the different widgets or sections of WordPress’ backend, such as in the dashboard.

Tried deactivating the plugin, and I can drag-n-drop just fine. Re-activated, and that ability disappears again, so it’s definitely this plugin.

Also, hovering over the admin menu items usually pulls up a number of options for many of the menu items. Since the update, this is also broken. For example, where normally I could hover over “Appearance,” and see “Themes,” “Widgets,” “Menus,” and so on, I don’t see those anymore. Instead, I have to click “Appearance” to bring up the defaul Appearance page (Themes), and then the other options are shown.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-analyticator/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thread Starter elCapitan28

(@wsnider28)

btw, this applies to Chrome, IE, and Firefox.

Hi,

Thank for contacting us. I have just tried this and everything works fine on our versions and no one picked it up in beta testing.

It sounds very much like a javascript error.

Can you have a look at your inspector in chrome and see what is causing the error (if that is the problem).

Could you try deleting the plugin and reinstalling it, just in case.

Without more information, its quite hard to help.

Thanks

Thread Starter elCapitan28

(@wsnider28)

tried uninstall and re-install. No help there.

What exactly would I be looking for in Chrome’s dashboard, when I “inspect element?”

Hi,

Can you please use our contact form:

http://www.videousermanuals.com/about/

And I will explain how to do this over email.

Thanks

Hi,

This is a bug which only appears with the woocommerce plugin (they use the same graphing system). We are looking into a solution now, and as soon as we find the solution we will get a update out.

Thanks for your help with this, its much appreciated.

Hi,

We had just released a fix for this problem. Thanks for all you help in finding it.

Cheers

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘6.4.4.2 broke WordPress Dashboard drag-n-drop’ is closed to new replies.