• Resolved frsrubansilva

(@frsrubansilva)

I have created 7000 colors as attributes in woocommerce. It means COLOR as name and 7000 values underneath. When I tried to add New product > Variable Product > Attributes > Select all (all the 7000 color attributes), and I saved the attributes, but the attributes not saved and fetched in Variations.

Even I tick the Used for Variation checkbox.

Can you please say what was the issue? Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Rynald0s.a11n

(@rynald0s)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Hi, @frsrubansilva!

Can you please say what was the issue?

Sure! It’s a server issue. The max_input_vars to be specific. Your site is likely running “1000” limit or so.

You need to reach out to your host and have them increase that amount to “5000” or even higher.

You can read more about the issue here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/problems-with-large-amounts-of-data-not-saving-variations-rates-etc/

Still, it’s a ton of attributes which will, without a doubt cause you to use the server resources very heavily. And depending on what resources are available for your site based on your hosting plan or otherwise, there may not be enough resources to complete the additions anyway

Cheers!

Plugin Support Rynald0s.a11n

(@rynald0s)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Howdy!

We haven’t heard back from you in a while, so I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as resolved. If you have any other questions please start a new thread.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘6000+ Attributes are not saved and used for Variations’ is closed to new replies.