Support » Plugin: Contact Form 7 » 6 sites using contact form 7 are throwing errors

• I have 6 different websites on two different hosting services. just today all forms on every site give an error message “Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.”

All forms have been working perfectly some for over 2 years. All sites use different plugins and different versions of wordpress so please do not say it is another plugins conflicting code because once I develop a site we do not update the wordpress version and only update w3c cache and yoast seo. This seems to be wide spread over the last 24 hours. is there a patch update coming or do I have to find/create new forms using another service? Any help would be greatly appericated

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I can confirm my issue seems to be a mail server issue. every site on one host is now working, seems to be an issue with host gator for the other sites

I am having the same issue. However, this only started after WordPress was updated to 4.7.1. Additionally, NO other Plugin was upgraded. This means something changed in the core of WordPress that Contact Form 7 uses.

I hope this can be fixed quick as I have clients that use this for contests and we have several live ones that are now dead!

Hi jmergener,
    I seem to have the same issue. and this has started only after upgrading to WordPress 4.7.1
    The author says it is due to a conflict with some other plugin.

Cindy, I think he needs to review the code again.

my site started erroring on all messages,
    i tried rolling back to 4.5.1 no help.

it looks llike it is identifying all messages as spam because thats the message in settings.

gonna have to remove i guess

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘6 sites using contact form 7 are throwing errors’ is closed to new replies.