Support » Plugin: Advanced Access Manager » 6.0 issues

• Resolved Tofandel

(@tofandel)

Hi, after upgrading to 6.0 there have been some issues

First the user switching feature disappeared

The admin interface also doesn’t work when
    define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false); which is a very frequent wp patch

The hide admin bar tweak by adding the capability ‘show_admin_bar’ and disabling that capability stopped working and all users can now see the admin bar

Notice Undefined offset: 1 in wp-content/plugins/advanced-access-manager/application/Service/Content.php:509

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Vasyl Martyniuk

(@vasyltech)

@tofandel,

Thank you for the feedback. Please find the answers below:

First the user switching feature disappeared

Yes. This feature has been revoked as part of non-negotiable rules that AAM 6.0.0 obeys.

The admin interface also doesn’t work when
    define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false); which is a very frequent wp patch.

That is odd. I can’t reproduce this issue on my dev instance. I’m settings CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS in the wp-config.php file and still, everything is working as expected. Can you please clarify if there are any JavaScript, HTTP or PHP errors on your side?

The hide admin bar tweak by adding the capability ‘show_admin_bar’ and disabling that capability stopped working and all users can now see the admin bar.

The show_admin_bar capability has been replaced with more aam_show_toolbar. The migration script did not take this in consideration, so we fixed this bug.

Notice Undefined offset: 1 in wp-content/plugins/advanced-access-manager/application/Service/Content.php:509

Fixed as mentioned in this thread https://forum.aamplugin.com/d/369-notice-undefined-offset-1-service-content-php-on-line-509

Thank you again for all the feedback and keep me updated.
    Vasyl

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.