• Resolved Anonymous User 18296540

(@anonymized-18296540)

I would add changing banner dimensions to the bugs list. Adding CSS code, for example, causes it to change its width without notification. Content does not respond to HTML. You can try to align the text, but it doesn’t work anyway.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Contributor jarnovos

(@jarnovos)

Hi @schuerich,

The width of the banner can be set under Complianz > Cookie Banner > Appearance > “Width of the banner in pixels”. Could you attempt whether that provides the desired results?

Kind regards,
    Jarno

Thread Starter Anonymous User 18296540

(@anonymized-18296540)

Hi @jarnovos

I know these settings, but the problem is that they are unstable. Changes the content, even a comma to a dot, which does not change anything, it causes the banner to change its size by itself. This was not the case in 5.x, but it is definitely in 6.x.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous User 18296540.
    Plugin Author Rogier Lankhorst

(@rogierlankhorst)

@schuerich can you share your custom css so I can test with your CSS?

(@rogierlankhorst)

@schuerich I was able to reproduce the issue.

I’ve made some changes, can you try this branch?
    https://github.com/Really-Simple-Plugins/complianz-gdpr/compare/auto-adjust-width-bug?expand=1

(@rogierlankhorst)

Thread Starter Anonymous User 18296540

(@anonymized-18296540)

@rogierlankhorst Thank You! Incredible response time. You are The Best. There will be some bugs for sure, but I can see after the first tests that it is worth it. I suppose these fixes will also be in the next release?

Plugin Contributor Aert Hulsebos

(@aahulsebos)

Hi @schuerich,

Yes. We’re working through all reported issues until we’re done. It’s a major release, and we dropped a lot of legacy code so some bugs might crop up, but without feedback and patience from our users, this would even be a bigger headache.

Expect a release tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Thanks for your time,
    regards Aert

Hallo, ich erstelle gerade eine neue Seite (Daher ist das ganze offline). Als Theme verwende ich Divi. Jetzt habe ich heute auf die Complianz Version 6 geupdatet und seit dem funktionieren viele Elemente meiner Seite nicht mehr.
    Deaktiviere ich Complianz oder akzeptiere die Coockies funktioniert wieder alles wie es soll.

Durch Versuchen habe ich herausgefunden, dass Complianz sich an den Animationen von Divi stört. Deaktiviere ich die Animationen werden die Module korrekt angezeigt.

Mit den “Performance Einstellungen” von Divi hängt es auch nicht zusammen. Hier habe ich testweise alles deaktiviert und es brachte keine Änderung. Bitte schaut euch das mal an, was da genau das Problem ist.

Plugin Contributor jarnovos

(@jarnovos)

Hi @mysti28,

Would it be possible for you to create a separate thread for this issue, and perhaps provide an URL to your website, so we can look into it and provide a solution?

Kind regards,
    Jarno

Hi @jarnovos

ohh sorry. I thought because of the title of the thread that it is here a kind of “collection thread”.

I’m very happy to make a new thread for it.

JENS

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘6.0 BUGS’ is closed to new replies.