• <p>The migration never finishes. I only have one test event on the site and it’s just stuck.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>

<!– wp:image –>
    <figure class=”wp-block-image”></figure>
    <!– /wp:image –>

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by murfemersed.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by murfemersed.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by murfemersed.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Andras Guseo

(@aguseo)

Hi @emersedesign
    I’m sorry to hear about your issues with The Events Calendar and Beaver Builder. That is a bummer.

We have other users with Beaver Builder but haven’t heard about this issue so far. If this is an issue on our side, we would love to get it solved, and we could use your help.

Have you already reached out to our support team? I was trying to find your support request here on .org as well as in our premium support channel, but haven’t found anything. If you opened a support ticket, please share the ticket number with me so we can dig into the details.
    If you haven’t opened a ticket yet, then please do so at theeventscalendar.com/support/
    and we can start investigating.

Until then, I would recommend rolling back to the latest pre-6.0 version to get your site working.

Looking forward to helping you get this resolved.

Cheers,
    Andras

Make sure you are using the latest version of Beaver Builder

> Fix Fatal PHP Error with Posts Module when using TEC 6

Thread Starter murfemersed

(@emersedesign)

Hey all,

Reiteration and fixed review. It was beaver builder and they pushed the fix within a couple hours of the site crash. Love this community!

Thats good to hear 🙂

Plugin Author Andras Guseo

(@aguseo)

Wow! Hats off to @pross and the Beaver Builder guys! Thank you!

Thank you as well @emersedesign! Should you need help in the future, we’re here for you!

I’m having the same issue, but I’m using BBPro. Any chance the fix for BB will be rolled out for Pro soon?

Thanks!

@stepht Pro users *always* get fixes first, thats what you pay for! You also pay for support so I’d head over to https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/beaver-builder-support/ and get a ticket going.

Just did, thanks @pross 🙂

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration Broke Client Site’ is closed to new replies.