Support » Plugin: Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights » 6.0.15 breaks internal (navigation) links

• Resolved Bob

(@boblindner)

It seems 6.0.15 breaks menus in firefox (on Mac OS) and Edge (on Windows). No obvious errors thrown in JS console. Are you aware of this and working on a fix?

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • BTW, anyone using 6.0.15, if you’re logged into WP dashboard as Admin and you “Visit Site” , the internal links will appear to work fine. You have to logout and then you’ll see the problem reported in this thread. I have not tested the issue with the other WP user roles.

Plugin Author chriscct7

(@chriscct7)

Please update if you haven’t already to 6.0.16, and let me know if you have any broken links.

-Chris

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  chriscct7.

This seems to be a feature, not a bug. 🙂
    Links fail if your browser is set to allow tracking.
    If you block tracking in the browser settings, AS YOU SHOULD, I might add, then links are working just fine. The browser blocks tracking and the problem with it.

This is kinda funny.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  ABTOP.

No. Not funny! Breaking a lot of sites with an update is neither funny nor professional!

Looks like 6.0.16 resolved this issue.Thanks!

@bishless Sounds like the tracking functionality is cached. Try clearing your cache, it worked for me, even when viewing the website in Incognito and not logged in.

@chriscct7 Thanks for the update. Looks like it resolved the issue.

6.0.16 fixes the links.

It has, and now I need to go and reset 60 sites to track outgoing links..

:o)

Plugin Author chriscct7

(@chriscct7)

There has been a new release.

I noticed this bug as well on my sites. All frontend links stopped working except when logged in.

Ah sorry @chriscct7, I didn’t notice your comment. The new version fixed it.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘6.0.15 breaks internal (navigation) links’ is closed to new replies.