Title: 520 Error
Last modified: April 28, 2021

---

# 520 Error

 *  Resolved [iconium](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iconium/)
 * (@iconium)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/)
 * Hello there,
 * I got 520 errors time to time. I already asked my hosting provider to whitelist
   the quic.cloud IPs and its done. But I still got the 520 errors.
 * I created a litespeed report from the toolbox, Its report number is SSQCETQB.
 * Can you please help me with this issue.
 * Best regards,
    Emrah.
 * The page I need help with: _[[log in](https://login.wordpress.org/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwordpress.org%2Fsupport%2Ftopic%2F520-error-5%2F%3Foutput_format%3Dmd&locale=en_US)
   to see the link]_

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *  Plugin Support [qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * (@qtwrk)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14377249)
 * Hi,
 * please do me a screenshot when you see 520 error , the error page will tell which
   node you have connected to , so we can investigate
 * Best regards,
 *  Thread Starter [iconium](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iconium/)
 * (@iconium)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14378290)
 * Hello qtwrk,
 * First of your thank you for support,
 * here I capture some screenshots, I hope these will help you to figure out the
   problem.
 * [https://prnt.sc/128m5j5](https://prnt.sc/128m5j5)
    [https://prnt.sc/128m53q](https://prnt.sc/128m53q)
   [https://prnt.sc/128m4jz](https://prnt.sc/128m4jz)
 * If you need anything else please let me know.
 * Best regards,
    Emrah.
 *  Plugin Support [qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * (@qtwrk)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14380008)
 * Hi,
 * please go to QC dashbaord -> CDN config -> set “Enable QUIC Backend” to OFF, 
   see how it goes
 *  Thread Starter [iconium](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iconium/)
 * (@iconium)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14381679)
 * I tried that now, I will monitor it for a while and let you know.
 * Thanks.
 *  Thread Starter [iconium](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iconium/)
 * (@iconium)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14381691)
 * I am sorry but this didn’t work either…
 *  Plugin Support [qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * (@qtwrk)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14392729)
 * Hi,
 * Since you have opened a ticket in our system , and one of our staffs has been
   following it up , I will close this topic now.
 * Best regards,

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 The topic ‘520 Error’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://ps.w.org/litespeed-cache/assets/icon-256x256.png?rev=2554181)
 * [LiteSpeed Cache](https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/litespeed-cache/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/litespeed-cache/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/litespeed-cache/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/litespeed-cache/reviews/)

 * 6 replies
 * 2 participants
 * Last reply from: [qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/)
 * Last activity: [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/520-error-5/#post-14392729)
 * Status: resolved