Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » 504 Gateway Timeout

• Resolved FredComposit

(@warisaac)

Hello,
    I am having a problem with woocommerce.
    When I want to access the product page, the site sends me to a 504 Gateway Timeout page.
    In front office, when I want to consult a product page, I arrive on a blank page.

I increased this value:
    define (‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);

but no improvement.
    Thank you in advance for your answer.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Support Rynald0s

(@rynald0s)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Hi @warisaac!

This particular error is an HTTP status code that means one server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the page or fill another request (accessing the settings, for example) by the browser — your server (hosting) is not answering back or is taking too much time to do so, so the action fails.

Typically, these are network connectivity issues and/or problems with the server at which your site is hosted, but it can also be a client-side issue or even a result of a plugin

You’ll find a fantastic article here: https://kinsta.com/blog/504-gateway-timeout/ that explains this particular error in depth — it also includes possible solutions! Please give it a go and see if that helps resolve the issue.

Cheers!

Thank you for your reply.
    It turns out that the problem came from a plugin: WPML Translation Management.

Once disabled, the site works again. I will see if there is an update of this plugin.

Plugin Support Rynald0s

(@rynald0s)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Howdy!

Good job finding the culprit plugin. I would contact the author of that plugin and let ’em know.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.