• Resolved Yuki

(@despairzh)

I have no idea what’s going on.
    I added the WP VR block to a post last year, and it worked perfectly until recent times, when I added the block to a new post and then clicked the save button, it returned a 504 error. When I try to open the post from last year, I get a 504 error either.
    I attempted to roll back the plugin version, but it had no effect.
    The plugin has broken any posts with the WP VR block, however the rest of the pages are good. So strange.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter Yuki

(@despairzh)

However, when I disable the mobile media resizer option, everything works perfectly.

Hi @despairzh ,

Can you please do the following:

-> Keep a Backup of your tours images.

-> Remove the images from your media folder > go to tour editing mode.

-> Set the images again in the Scenes section. (It shouldn’t affect your tour settings, basically, you’ll be replacing images)

-> Update the tour.

Now, go to your page and see if it’s working.

However, if you’re not willing to make changes to your old tours, you can try creating a new demo tour and replace the old tour with this demo tour on your page.

And let us know how it’s going.

And if you’re a pro user, you can contact us on our site.

We’ll have a look.

Regards,

Thread Starter Yuki

(@despairzh)

Hello @jahirchowdhury , I tried this, but it still produces this issue. I also duplicate this in my local environment, and there is a warning message.

Warning: getimagesize(http://127.0.0.1:9086/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/everaldo-coelho-2tigIl6Tt7E-unsplash-scaled.jpg): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpvr/wpvr.php on line 581

May be you should use real path like /var/www/example//wp-content/uploads/2021/12/example.jpg with getimagesize().

Hi @despairzh ,

Really sorry for this late reply.

Right now, what you can do is: Use a valid domain name, add SSL to your site and see whats happens.

Or, you can contact the support on our website, so we can have a better look.

Regards,

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘504 ERROR when view, edit, save an post with the WP VR block.’ is closed to new replies.