Upgraded WP and associated plugins; since then going to wp-admin get “503 Service Unavailable.”
Steps taken so far:
1. Tried enabling logging but nothing noticable was logged
2. Manually updated WP using http://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress#Manual_Update
3. Deleted the “upgrade” folder
4. Removed all the plugins
5. Recycled the IIS app pool
This is a GoDaddy hosted WP install.
I’m also seeing that frequent access denied msgs on trying to rename folders.
I’m pretty much at end-game situation, save trying to do a fresh install and then copying files from the wp-content folder… but i still dont believe this will solve it.
- The topic ‘Service Unavailable for Admin / Dashboard after 3.1.4 upgrade’ is closed to new replies.