• Resolved anushka27

(@anushka27)

Hi,

I have on a site wpml, woocommerce and yoast seo plugin. All was working fine. But suddenly yesterday that site had 503 error on frontend, but backend was normal. After a few hours was the site was working but with some layout issues. Today I saw that the plugin was not there anymore so downloaded it again and activated it. Frontend had again 503 and backend was still working. So deactivated it and 503 was gone.

What is creating this issue and why?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Suwash

(@suascat_wp)

@anushka27

We’re sorry to read about the issue you are experiencing. Let’s see how we can help you with this.

– When you clear your cache from caching plugins, the server, a CDN like CloudFlare, or the browser, does the issue resolve? If you are not sure how to clear cache from a plugin, please contact the plugin author. If you’d like to clear cache from the server, please speak to your host provider. To clear the cache from a browser, use this guide: How to clear my browser’s cache?

– The 503 Error means there was a bad connection to a server. Have you tried reaching out to your hosting provider to get more details about the error or error logs? Having the log file and the errors that were there would be a good starting point for us to find the cause of the issue.

– Can you confirm that your WP version and all plugins and themes are up to date?
    – Does your server meet the plugin requirements as stated on our Plugin Requirements page? You will need to verify this with your hosting provider.

We hope this helps! Let us know if you’ve any questions further.

Plugin Support devnihil

(@devnihil)

We are going ahead and marking this issue as resolved due to inactivity. If you require any further assistance please create a new issue.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘503 error with Yoast SEO’ is closed to new replies.