• Resolved drksecret

(@drksecret)

We have a site with Learndash and WP Remote Users Sync. It seems to work well BUT when using the ‘ switch to ‘ function from LearnDash (which lets you switch to a user to see what they see), the site generates a white screen with a 502 error.
    The log only mentions this:
    2020-10-17 15:04:39 – Info – Logout action – enqueueing asynchronous actions for username “Kwalisites-beheer”

Is there something we can/should or can;t or shouldn’t do?

thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Alexandre Froger

(@frogerme)

Hello @drksecret ,

Although this falls under the “TROUBLESHOOTING” and “INTEGRATION” sections of the plugin description page, I happen to maintain a few websites with LearnDash connected via WPRUS, so I tested the “Switch to” feature. The result was successful: the user was switched, and I did not experience the white screen with a 502 error.

Does this happen with fresh installs of WordPress, a default theme, and only LearnDash and WPRUS as activated plugins on each site?

Answering this question is the first step for troubleshooting the issue, but if development or integration is necessary, please keep in mind the “TROUBLESHOOTING” and “INTEGRATION” sections of the plugin description page and feel free to open an issue on Github.

Plugin Author Alexandre Froger

(@frogerme)

No activity for more than 1 week – closing.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘502 error with white screen’ is closed to new replies.