I just downloaded/updated the latest version of this app for three of my wordpress websites using custom CSS themes. All three websites had the same problem where the plugin had made my themes completely un-readable, couldn’t read summaries to blogs, pictures were missing, etc. Once I disabled this plugin from all three websites, my themes were back to normal. I did not have this issue prior to the update. I also did a fresh install, deleting the old version and re-installing via FTP. I still received the same results. I enjoy this app, but I am disappointed it is not working with my themes.
- The topic ‘5.0.1 Messing up CSS’ is closed to new replies.