Support » Plugin: Widget Logic » 500 internal server error, when having the pluging activated

• Hey!

Im having a problem, when I have activated the plugin, google won’t index my sites, making and 500 internal server error. Took me sometime to find out what was wrong, but finally I find out when I deactivated widget logic, the fault was gone.

I have tried to remove all the text tags in each widget, and reinstall it a few times, but still getting and error 500.

Can you help me fix it out ? Really like this plugin, because my theme doesnt support different widgets, on each site.

Regards

Lars.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-logic/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor alanft

(@alanft)

try deleting and a fresh install, as I’ve not seen a 500 error with a regular install before – perhaps some extra text got in the file, or it got scrambled somewhere. certainly worth a go if you can

I’m having the similar problem. A fresh install didn’t do the trick. I’m also getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_VARIABLE or T_DOLLAR_OPEN_CURLY_BRACES or T_CURLY_OPEN in /nas/wp/www/staging/chaostoclarity/wp-content/plugins/widget-logic/widget_logic.php(284) : eval()’d code on line 1

Looks like the problem was minor syntax error in one widget. Strange it’s never show up before.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘500 internal server error, when having the pluging activated’ is closed to new replies.