Support » Plugin: All-in-One Event Calendar » 500 internal server error message

• Resolved vj_dobermann

(@vj_dobermann)

Hi all,

I’ve a “500 internal server error” message when clicking on the settings page. I followed the process in the FAQ page of time.ly

But nothing can resolve it.

My memory limit is 512mo, php 7, mysql 5.6, WordPress : 4.9.4, All-in-one-event-calendar : 2.5.28

Any ideas please ?
    Thanks in advance

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Benjamin

(@bsokic)

Hi @vj_dobermann,

Please edit wp-config.php file (in the WordPress root folder) and modify line:
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    to
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Then please navigate to your settings page. It should produce useful trace information.

Thanks,
    Ben

Hi Benjamin,
    thank you for your message.

So I’ve swapped from “false” to “true”, a lot of lines appears on the top of my dashboard :
    the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; cp_widget_overview has a deprecated constructor in /home/clients/c886b3bdabfa79f96d6c31f3de161af6/web/wp-content/plugins/collabpress/includes/cp-widgets.php on line 11

Notice: La méthode du constructeur appelée pour WP_Widget dans cp_widget_overview est obsolète depuis la version 4.3.0 ! Utilisez
    __construct()
    à la place. in /home/clients/c886b3bdabfa79f96d6c31f3de161af6/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3902

but when I click on the settings page, the error message is still here

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  vj_dobermann.
    Plugin Author Benjamin

(@bsokic)

Hi @vj_dobermann,

Sorry for not replying sooner. Have you tried the troubleshooting guide? http://time.ly/document/user-guide/troubleshooting/first-troubleshooting-step/

Thanks,
    Ben

Hi Benjamin,

I do not understand why… but… the parameters tab is now available !!!
    it occurs when I did an update of the plugin named “Mailpoet”, I guest this one was in conflict with timely calendar 😉

So know, I’ve entered my google API key, the calendar works perfectly 😉

Thanks for your time Benjamin 😉

Plugin Author Benjamin

(@bsokic)

No problem, glad I could help 😉

Best regards,
    Ben

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘500 internal server error message’ is closed to new replies.