Support » Fixing WordPress » 500 Internal Server Error and No Dashboard

• After activating a new plugin and updating an existing one, I received a 500 Internal Server Error in the Dashboard. I was immediately unable to log back into Dashboard.

My website, http://hopexchange.com/ is now showing just the homepage. If you click on any internal link or page, you receive the same 500 error. External links and embedded external links are the only ones that are working. The theme is also not working.

I am a blogger, not a coder, but here is what I’ve tried so far:
    – Deleted new plug in (a site map plug in) and the updated one (w3 Cache) from the control panel.
    – Deactivated each remaining plug in (one at a time) and reactivated.
    – Deactivated all plug ins and reactivated one at a time.
    – Deactivated the theme.

None of these worked. I am still unable to log into the dashboard and receiving same 500 error.

Recent error log reads:
    WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query SELECT wp_redirection_items.*,wp_redirection_groups.position AS group_pos FROM wp_redirection_items INNER JOIN wp_redirection_groups ON wp_redirection_groups.id=wp_redirection_items.group_id AND wp_redirection_groups.status=’enabled’ AND wp_redirection_groups.module_id=1 WHERE (wp_redirection_items.regex=1 OR wp_redirection_items.url=’/’) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WordPress_Module->init, Red_Item::get_for_url

Please help! I hope someone can help me get back into my blog. Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • I have this problem.my site url http://www.google-s-e-o.com/ i am going to install fresh wordpress but it shows 500 internal error.i tried to increase memory limit of php and .htaccess file but it shows same problem.please help me please.if you need to cpanel access to solve this problem.ill provide.but please solve the problem

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Anirban.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error and No Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.